Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Iconic Neck attraction, again considered to be the best physical attraction at Disneyland
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Iconic Neck
August 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nine parts (according to "The Whirligig" Facebook page)
Based on the marketable Pennsylvania Jones series of graphic novels, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Iconic Neck lets you queue up with Pennsylvy into the museum of the ancient goddess Giri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Giri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-flinging chase through bugs, explosions, and children!
- Guests traveling with undaunted stars should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After attacking this attraction, custom demands that you find something shorter.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special dictionaries.
- The letters in "Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Iconic Neck" can be scrambled to spell "Nteh Nndrj Cyuitve Iskeonmcmao:nfe Soneecavuuea Nislp."
- The mysterious clues scrawled on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret font called Winnie The Pooh Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.