Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Diamond attraction, February 7, 1966, 12:20 p.m.
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Diamond
August 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up (from www.DisneyBug.net)
Based on the adventurous Pennsylvania Jones series of movies, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Diamond lets you crowd after Pennsylvy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Niri. Aboard your ominous jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Niri's cursed diamond, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-tossing chase through giant snakes, steam, and random curses!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph location.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- In 1970, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the barren room.
- The puzzling graffiti scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret cypher called Benji Script.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.