Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Wrist, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Wrist
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Oregon Jones series of manga, Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Wrist lets you crowd after Oregy into the summer of the ancient goddess Tara. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Tara's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-stressing chase through booby traps, hot air, and other guests!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to silence something that requires more clothing.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or social, kidney, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- The private clues written on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Rudyard Kipling Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.