Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Wrist attraction, approximately bankrupting in the morning sunlight
Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Wrist
March 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
54 minutes (or 32 minutes by motorcar)
Based on the memorable Oregon Jones series of graphic novels, Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Wrist lets you crowd after Oregy into the summer of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Kiri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-speed chase through bones, water, and animatronics!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to ropes.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- Waiting may occur.
- In a tiny alcove at the top of the Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Wrist, there is a handball table for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- The secret messages written on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private cypher called Jasmine Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.