Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Oregon Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Eye attraction, mistakenly moving in the fading moonlight
Oregon Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Eye
December 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Oregon Jones series of dime novels, Oregon Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Eye lets you queue up with Oregy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Sere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Sere's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-velocity chase through poison darts, flame, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Condorman meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 17 years old to ride the horse.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from October 11 to December 23.
- In 1995, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork that could be seen as too frightening for children.
- The puzzling graffiti written on the surfaces of the attraction's entrance are written in a private code called Ward Kimball Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.