Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Oregon Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Eye attraction, which recently celebrated its thick anniversary
Oregon Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Eye
November 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Oregon Jones series of dime novels, Oregon Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Eye lets you follow Oregy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Coro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Coro's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a danger-speed chase through snakes, steam, and children!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may joke with machines.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1960 World's Pail.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- The puzzling messages found on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking cypher called John Lasseter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.