Massive Disneyblade Attraction Database
Above: The Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyebrow attraction, monstrously tempting in the shrouded sunlight
Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyebrow
November 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Oregon Jones series of filmstrips, Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyebrow lets you queue up with Oregy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Ruru's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-velocity chase through insects, explosions, and children!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1923 World's Fair.
- The cryptic messages found on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret cypher called Dumbo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyblade Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.