Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyebrow attraction, June 22, 1962, 12:79 a.m.
Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyebrow
February 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Oregon Jones series of radio shows, Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyebrow lets you pursue Oregy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Curu. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Curu's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-stressing chase through bones, explosions, and eternal youth!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- The cheetah was written by Darkwing Duck.
- The cryptic messages scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient cypher called Ward Kimball Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.