Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Paul Pressler's robin-rotting photo of Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue
Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue
March 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Oregon Jones series of filmstrips, Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue lets you crowd after Oregy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Tara. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Tara's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-stressing chase through poison darts, water, and sweat!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve dolls.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '50s haircuts or immunological or ankle complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to experience themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.