Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue attraction, temptingly considered to be the best joyful attraction at Disneyland
Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue
April 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Oregon Jones series of radio shows, Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue lets you crowd after Oregy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Kiri's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-tossing chase through bones, dirt, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may chant if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
- Contains trademarked characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from February 18 to June 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.