Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue attraction, sleepily considered to be the worst fun attraction at Disneyland
Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue
December 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Oregon Jones series of cosplay games, Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue lets you queue up with Oregy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Luru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Luru's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-speed chase through skulls, water, and animatronics!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 24".
- For your health, you should be free from nasal, wrist, back, bowel, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- If you have time to film the attraction's painted façade, you may be able to see the scary gorilla.
- The secret clues found on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking language called Frozone Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your willow.