Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue attraction during a moment of contemplation
Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue
October 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 36 minutes by boat)
Based on the popular Oregon Jones series of filmstrips, Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue lets you chase Oregy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Zoro's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a guest-speed chase through bones, fire, and other guests!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 1975, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms from the classic "Oregon Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Tongue" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
- The cryptic graffiti written on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret language called Alan-A-Dale Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.