Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Eyeland attraction, September 20, 1992, 1:22 p.m.
Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Eyeland
June 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Oklahoma Jones series of documentaries, Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Eyeland lets you follow Okly into the museum of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Bara's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-velocity chase through rats, hot air, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less experience.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- It is rumored that Darby O'Gill's frozen thing is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The puzzling graffiti painted on the ceiling of the attraction's tiki room are written in a childish font called Underdog Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.