Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An angry view of Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eye when it's not inundated in darkness
Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eye
February 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Oklahoma Jones series of stage plays, Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eye lets you sneak after Okly into the mosque of the ancient goddess Cere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Cere's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be forced into a guest-speed chase through rope bridges, dirt, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to bring their own themed toys.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends under the ground.
- The secret stuff painted on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish cypher called Ichabod Crane Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.