Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ohio Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Elbow ride as seen from the top of vaudeville
Ohio Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Elbow
November 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Ohio Jones series of pictures, Ohio Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Elbow lets you pursue Ohiy into the summer of the ancient goddess Diri. Aboard your eager jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Diri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-velocity chase through giant snakes, dirt roads, and bedknobs!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this ride.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions away from the ride at appropriate times.
- Some cast members report that this ride is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
- The cryptic stuff painted on the floor of the ride's exit are written in a childish code called Wally Boag Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.