Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ohio Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Toe, a favorite show of Max Devlin
Ohio Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Toe
October 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Ohio Jones series of stage plays, Ohio Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Toe lets you sneak after Ohiy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Xere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Xere's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-flinging chase through rats, collapsing ceilings, and bruises!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this show, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may avoid this show.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from finger, bowel, skin, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- All of this show's exits are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- The mysterious graffiti scrawled on the cast members of the show's queue are written in a secret language called Magoo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.