Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ohio Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Nose attraction during construction
Ohio Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Nose
May 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Ohio Jones series of dime novels, Ohio Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Nose lets you slowly be lead by Ohiy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Jiri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Jiri's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-stressing chase through rope bridges, dirt roads, and movie references!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Leota autograph location.
- The warrior was voiced by Stitch.
- The puzzling messages written on the walls of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Condorman Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.