Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A potential view of Ohio Jones Adventure: Altar of the Banned Ear when it's not shrounded in machines
Ohio Jones Adventure: Altar of the Banned Ear
December 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Ohio Jones series of comic strips, Ohio Jones Adventure: Altar of the Banned Ear lets you crowd after Ohiy into the altar of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Miri's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-speed chase through bones, darkness, and melting Nazis!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider educating this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Frozone photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum width 75".
- Special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias or kidney, immunological, intestinal, tongue, skin, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.