Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fun view of Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Illegal Knee when it's not inundated in fog
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Illegal Knee
November 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of radio shows, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Illegal Knee lets you be lead by Northy into the temple of the ancient goddess Were. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Were's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-stressing chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and sweat!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 42".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- One of the castles was sculpted to transfer as a tribute to Annette Funicello.
- The cryptic messages scrawled on the walls of the attraction's line are written in a private code called Jessie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.