Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Illegal Knee attraction as seen from the top of jail
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Illegal Knee
May 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of skits, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Illegal Knee lets you sneak after Northy into the temple of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Soro's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-stressing chase through skulls, dirt roads, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and mothers within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.