Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Hair, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Hair
September 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of comic strips, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Hair lets you slowly follow Northy into the temple of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Ruru's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-tossing chase through skeletons, collapsing ceilings, and random curses!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant flutes will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unexplained allergies or familial or chest problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.