Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor attraction, July 28, 1955, 2:10 a.m.
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor
April 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of television shows, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor lets you chase Northy into the church of the ancient goddess Suru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Suru's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-velocity chase through booby traps, collapsing ceilings, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Warning: before any second Friday, this attraction will be full of misplaced annual pass holders.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- The letters in "Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor" can be scrambled to spell "Loe Auerahth Unfnyrrg De:tcnrnjeroeao Sadtamicohhoa Ers Vnienpsdta Nc S."
- The cryptic text found on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient font called Lilo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.