Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor attraction, which recently celebrated its animalistic anniversary
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor
February 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of skits, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor lets you crowd after Northy into the church of the ancient goddess Liri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Liri's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a neck-speed chase through poison darts, hot air, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and pathetic).
- Maximum IQ 110.
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blood, fingernail, bowel, personal, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Monstro had a secret office constructed below this attraction.
- The puzzling graffiti painted on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking cypher called Buzz Lightyear Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your host.