Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor adventure as seen from the top of a volcano
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor
February 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Based on the well-known Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of records, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor lets you be lead by Northy into the church of the ancient goddess Diri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Diri's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-speed chase through skulls, dirt, and lost hats!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyedoctor alternative experience.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal refurbishment from December 7 through July 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.