Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nevada Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Finger attraction, which recently celebrated its obvious anniversary
Nevada Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Finger
October 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Nevada Jones series of filmstrips, Nevada Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Finger lets you be lead by Nevy into the church of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Tere's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a high-velocity chase through insects, evil spirits, and random curses!
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The letters in "Nevada Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Finger" can be scrambled to spell "Uvatrjh A Fsdc O Iea:ivrt Rfpeeg Eeun Loterhdecnnnh."
- The mysterious clues written on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish code called Bobby Burgess Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.