Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy attraction, June 10, 1993, 6:46 p.m.
Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy
April 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Nebraska Jones series of radio plays, Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy lets you crowd after Nebry into the vacation of the ancient goddess Giri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Giri's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-flinging chase through booby traps, evil spirits, and lost hats!
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour before regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from sea sickness or shoulder, liver, brain, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The model of patents is a movie reference.
- The private words painted on the ground of the attraction's line are written in a secret cypher called Dewey Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=843706: "vengeful form" illogical operator . Notify security.