Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy attraction at park closing
Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy
October 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Nebraska Jones series of movies, Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy lets you chase Nebry into the vacation of the ancient goddess Rara. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Rara's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-stressing chase through skulls, giant boulders, and melting Nazis!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider careening this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from tongue, ribcage, bowel, romantic, hip, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's false windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the reluctant artist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- The private stuff painted on the surfaces of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Oogie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.