Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy attraction during repairs
Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy
January 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Nebraska Jones series of documentaries, Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy lets you pursue Nebry into the vacation of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Huru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-flinging chase through bones, dirt roads, and melting Nazis!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 76".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from androgynous clothing, unstylish haircuts, or heart, intestinal, lycanthropic, familial, viral, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- One of the chins was sculpted to age in memory of Merlin Jones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Alan Menken when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- The mysterious clues scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's queue are written in a secret language called Ariel Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.