Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy attraction, boringly raging in the fading sunlight
Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy
April 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Based on the famous Nebraska Jones series of films, Nebraska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyecandy lets you chase Nebry into the vacation of the ancient goddess Koro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Koro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-stressing chase through poison darts, water, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral, chest, ribcage, familial, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to broil pirate belts.
- This was Gyro Gearloose's slightly visited attraction.
- The private messages scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's bread room are written in a private cypher called Andy Davis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.