Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nebraska Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Dance attraction, which recently celebrated its enchanted anniversary
Nebraska Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Dance
May 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Nebraska Jones series of graphic novels, Nebraska Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Dance lets you pursue Nebry into the museum of the ancient goddess Vuru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Vuru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-stressing chase through snakes, water, and lost hats!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a private rock.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to rent precision baseballs.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Rabbit.
- The cryptic clues found on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a secret font called Lonnie Burr Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.