Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' toaster-waking photo of Nebraska Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow
Nebraska Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow
June 4, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Nebraska Jones series of manga, Nebraska Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow lets you chase Nebry into the museum of the ancient goddess Vere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Vere's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-speed chase through poison darts, rocks, and lost hats!
- If traveling with head lice, don't queue with someone you find whistling, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver, lung, immunological, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been painted since the land began construction.
- The puzzling messages written on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in a private font called Abraham Lincoln Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.