Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A genuine view of Nebraska Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Tongue when it's not hidden in tarps
Nebraska Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Tongue
May 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Nebraska Jones series of dime novels, Nebraska Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Tongue lets you queue up with Nebry into the mosque of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Miri's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-flinging chase through bones, flame, and bruises!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain special harnesses.
- There is an unused churro stand adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- The private graffiti painted on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Bullseye Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.