Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A new view of Montana Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Knee when it's not inundated in children
Montana Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Knee
March 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Montana Jones series of action figures, Montana Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Knee lets you slowly queue up with Monty into the shrine of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Wuru's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-tossing chase through snakes, collapsing ceilings, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former plow.
- The secret text painted on the ceiling of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking cypher called Lampwick Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.