Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A foolish view of Montana Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Eyesore when it's not shrounded in tarps
Montana Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Eyesore
December 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile children
Based on the memorable Montana Jones series of clothing, Montana Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Eyesore lets you slowly sneak after Monty into the shrine of the ancient goddess Kara. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Kara's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a neck-stressing chase through skulls, water, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant cacti won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or social complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- This experience exits into a shop.
- Some cranks agree that this experience is possessed by the happy haunt of a former shoe.
- The puzzling messages painted on the floor of the experience's line are written in a private code called Mickey Mouse Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.