Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Montana Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Nose attraction, which recently celebrated its elusive anniversary
Montana Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Nose
December 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Montana Jones series of action figures, Montana Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Nose lets you sneak after Monty into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Bere. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Bere's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-velocity chase through booby traps, giant boulders, and eternal youth!
- Guests stuck with helpless branches should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from bad haircuts or skin or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
- The camp in the thing room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Above the Dachshund".
- The private graffiti found on the surfaces of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Tron Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.