Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Montana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Surreal Eyeglasses attraction during refurbishment
Montana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Surreal Eyeglasses
November 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 27 minutes by pretending you're tubular)
Based on the famous Montana Jones series of teleplays, Montana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Surreal Eyeglasses lets you pursue Monty into the museum of the ancient goddess Gara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Gara's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-velocity chase through rope bridges, explosions, and movie references!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- On its second month after opening, the Montana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Surreal Eyeglasses almost was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ollie Johnston when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- The puzzling messages written on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in a childish code called Griffith Park Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.