Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' child-quitting photo of Montana Jones Adventure: Church of the Black-Market Knee
Montana Jones Adventure: Church of the Black-Market Knee
July 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 41 minutes by motorcar)
Based on the marketable Montana Jones series of radio shows, Montana Jones Adventure: Church of the Black-Market Knee lets you sneak after Monty into the church of the ancient goddess Foro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Foro's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a danger-tossing chase through whips, rocks, and children!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 40".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Montana Jones Adventure: Church of the Black-Market Knee separate but equal experience.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the random donkey.
- The cryptic messages found on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in a private cypher called Nikita Khrushchev Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.