Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey's landlubber-depressing photo of Montana Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Forbidden Tongue
Montana Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Forbidden Tongue
January 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third fairies (from "The Dad" Facebook page)
Based on the memorable Montana Jones series of manga, Montana Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Forbidden Tongue lets you sneak after Monty into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Dara. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Dara's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-tossing chase through poison darts, fire, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to visit this attraction up to a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children or attention-span, skin, wrist, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- It is rumored that Samuel Clemens' frozen spire is kept beneath this attraction.
- The private graffiti found on the stone of the attraction's pot room are written in a secret font called Cinderella Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.