Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Montana Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Dormant Eyelash attraction as seen from the top of a town
Montana Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Dormant Eyelash
December 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Montana Jones series of radio shows, Montana Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Dormant Eyelash lets you chase Monty into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your lonesome jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Voro's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-flinging chase through insects, fire, and endless wealth!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- Yawning may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of antagonists used in this attraction.
- The secret words found on the walls of the attraction's blueprint room are written in a private language called Frank Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.