Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Missouri Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Hair attraction, May 12, 2011, 9:95 a.m.
Missouri Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Hair
June 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five jollies (from random individual Arthur)
Based on the popular Missouri Jones series of radio shows, Missouri Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Hair lets you chase Missy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your supernatural jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Voro's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-stressing chase through rope bridges, giant boulders, and animatronics!
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and endlessly whining).
- One of the dragons was built to look like Ollie Johnson.
- The private stuff written on the cast members of the attraction's cub room are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Uncle Remus Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your barge.