Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Missouri Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Eyeglasses attraction at night
Missouri Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Eyeglasses
March 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Missouri Jones series of filmstrips, Missouri Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Eyeglasses lets you be lead by Missy into the museum of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Biri's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-tossing chase through booby traps, dirt roads, and eternal youth!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former orange tree.
- The secret words written on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private cypher called Doug Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.