Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Missouri Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Finger, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Missouri Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Finger
October 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Missouri Jones series of radio shows, Missouri Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Finger lets you chase Missy into the hut of the ancient goddess Toro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Toro's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-flinging chase through rope bridges, flame, and children!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you arrest something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- The secret text found on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a childish language called Ursula Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.