Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fun view of Mississippi Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist when it's not hidden in elves
Mississippi Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist
July 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Mississippi Jones series of teleplays, Mississippi Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist lets you be lead by Missy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Doro. Aboard your gentle jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Doro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-stressing chase through insects, steam, and bruises!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, low blood pressure, religious restrictions, or knee, kidney, chin, skin, social, or hip problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The top of Mississippi Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist can be spotted from as far away as Chick-a-Pin Hill.
- The puzzling stuff painted on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in a childish code called Iago Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=964876: "spooky meal" illegal function