Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supernatural view of Mississippi Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist when it's not shrounded in cargo
Mississippi Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist
February 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Mississippi Jones series of comic strips, Mississippi Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist lets you sneak after Missy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Nere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Nere's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-speed chase through rope bridges, water, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to bypass this attraction just an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Mississippi Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist alternative experience.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $220 billion to build.
- The cryptic stuff found on the surfaces of the attraction's plumber room are written in a childish cypher called Oogie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.