Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mississippi Jones Adventure: Church of the Magic Eyeland dark ride, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Mississippi Jones Adventure: Church of the Magic Eyeland
September 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Mississippi Jones series of stage plays, Mississippi Jones Adventure: Church of the Magic Eyeland lets you chase Missy into the church of the ancient goddess Piri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Piri's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a super-speed chase through skulls, water, and lost hats!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this dark ride just before leaving.
- After waiting for this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- Guests may get very compressed on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
- Some cranks insist that this dark ride is possessed by the unimaginable ghost of a former guest.
- The puzzling graffiti found on the cast members of the dark ride's queue are written in a cool-looking font called Ariel Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.