Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minnesota Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Mean Wrist attraction during refurbishment
Minnesota Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Mean Wrist
August 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Minnesota Jones series of filmstrips, Minnesota Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Mean Wrist lets you be lead by Minny into the vacation of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Ruru's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-tossing chase through rats, darkness, and eternal youth!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its second month of operation, the Minnesota Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Mean Wrist essentially was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a spectacular Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- The secret messages found on the stone of the attraction's line are written in a secret font called Chip Script.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.