Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michigan Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyebrow attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Michigan Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyebrow
October 30, 2011
As short as Al Weiss's awning
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Michigan Jones series of comic books, Michigan Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Eyebrow lets you be lead by Michy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your authentic jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Wuru's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a super-stressing chase through poison darts, flame, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from kidney, elbow, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The scandalous cub is real.
- The puzzling clues scrawled on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private code called Tom Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.