Massive Disneyspire Attraction Database
Above: The Michigan Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Nose attraction during repairs
Michigan Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Nose
December 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Michigan Jones series of documentaries, Michigan Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Nose lets you queue up with Michy into the summer of the ancient goddess Yuru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Yuru's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-flinging chase through skeletons, dirt roads, and children!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Richard Irvine meet-and-greet place.
- Because this is an unimaginable attraction, guests are required to wear safety glasses.
- The griffin in the balloon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Up the Lake".
- The puzzling messages scrawled on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient cypher called Ghirardelli Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyspire Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.