Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear attraction during construction
Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear
July 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Michigan Jones series of teleplays, Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear lets you slowly sneak after Michy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Goro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Goro's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a high-speed chase through rats, water, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from September 27 to October 16.
- It is said that Mickey Rooney's frozen detective is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- The mysterious text found on the ceiling of the attraction's grizzly room are written in a childish cypher called Lobo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.