Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear
June 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Michigan Jones series of teleplays, Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear lets you queue up with Michy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Piri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Piri's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-flinging chase through bones, collapsing ceilings, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The live customer is the last one remaining from the cruiser grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The mysterious clues found on the ground of the attraction's line are written in a childish cypher called Leota Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.