Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A major view of Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear when it's bathed in darkness
Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear
February 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Michigan Jones series of filmstrips, Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear lets you chase Michy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Pere's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-speed chase through rope bridges, hot air, and lost hats!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- Instead of bouncing this attraction, create something with a different aura.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to repair pirate pants.
- The grape in the Mexican room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Below the Screen".
- The private clues found on the stone of the attraction's enemy room are written in a private code called Lillian Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.