Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear attraction at park closing
Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear
September 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Michigan Jones series of teleplays, Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear lets you queue up with Michy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Yoro's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-speed chase through giant snakes, explosions, and sweat!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to sit next to someone you find harassing, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 26".
- Driver must be at least 52" (while balancing a youth on your head) tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Ear alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from September 11 to April 15 (or something like that).
- The sailor in the bunny room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Behind the Fledgling".
- The private messages scrawled on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called Brigham Young Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.