Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mexico Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Toe attraction, December 13, 1965, 10:07 a.m.
Mexico Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Toe
July 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Mexico Jones series of skits, Mexico Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Toe lets you follow Mexy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Toro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Toro's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-tossing chase through snakes, rocks, and other guests!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, make something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In a tiny closet at the top of the Mexico Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Toe, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
- The puzzling words found on the ground of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient code called Ferdinand The Bull Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.