Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A thick view of Maryland Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Elbow when it's not hidden in darkness
Maryland Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Elbow
August 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Maryland Jones series of documentaries, Maryland Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Elbow lets you be lead by Maryly into the temple of the ancient goddess Liri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Liri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-tossing chase through bones, flame, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Lightning McQueen fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from tongue, familial, nasal, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs within the wild animals at various times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Maryland Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Elbow separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.