Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maryland Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illegal Eyeglasses attraction during refurbishment
Maryland Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illegal Eyeglasses
April 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Maryland Jones series of skits, Maryland Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illegal Eyeglasses lets you be lead by Maryly into the shrine of the ancient goddess Poro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Poro's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-speed chase through snakes, collapsing ceilings, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 23".
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 9 to October 23 (or something like that).
- The ram in the hatter room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues After the Pilot".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the low scene.
- The puzzling clues painted on the stone of the attraction's torch room are written in a secret language called Condorman Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.