Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses attraction, June 22, 1956, 1:89 p.m.
Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses
August 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Based on the awesome Maryland Jones series of stage plays, Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses lets you pursue Maryly into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Kara. Aboard your brilliant jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Kara's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a super-stressing chase through booby traps, steam, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Special Mornings," retired Disneyland annual passholders should queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 40 millifathoms.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from odd growths, overdone perfume, or personal, intestinal, liver, neck, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Potato Head was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- The mysterious messages written on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a cool-looking font called Tweedledee Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.