Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses attraction, fantastically rotating in the evening candlelight
Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses
May 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Maryland Jones series of filmstrips, Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses lets you be lead by Maryly into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Wiri's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-stressing chase through bugs, rocks, and other guests!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, unstylish haircuts, or nasal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses separate but equal experience.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Guild 83 lounge -- the only place in the land where liquor is served.
- The mysterious words found on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking cypher called Alan Menken Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.