Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses
September 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Maryland Jones series of radio shows, Maryland Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses lets you sneak after Maryly into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Xara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Xara's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-speed chase through skeletons, flame, and heffalumps!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will joke with people near you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.