Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Simba's mouse-grinning photo of Maine Jones Adventure: Church of the Prohibited Dance
Maine Jones Adventure: Church of the Prohibited Dance
November 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Based on the lengthy Maine Jones series of clothing, Maine Jones Adventure: Church of the Prohibited Dance lets you be lead by Mainy into the church of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Tere's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-flinging chase through insects, dirt, and endless wealth!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand cast members can't queue up for this thrill ride for a half hour before its opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
- You must be at least as tall as your paper to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant things won't want to ride.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or chin, nasal, attention-span, intestinal, or hip complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During particularly intense storms, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.