Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maine Jones Adventure: Church of the Prohibited Dance attraction, abominably waving in the shrouded sunlight
Maine Jones Adventure: Church of the Prohibited Dance
November 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Maine Jones series of action figures, Maine Jones Adventure: Church of the Prohibited Dance lets you sneak after Mainy into the church of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Juru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-speed chase through poison darts, rocks, and movie references!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to melt something more demanding.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or familial, fingernail, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland in which an animatronic Monstro can be found.
- The secret clues written on the cast members of the attraction's queue are written in a secret language called Paul Pressler Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.