Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maine Jones Adventure: Altar of the Mean Eyesore attraction, September 17, 1969, 8:52 a.m.
Maine Jones Adventure: Altar of the Mean Eyesore
July 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Maine Jones series of radio plays, Maine Jones Adventure: Altar of the Mean Eyesore lets you chase Mainy into the altar of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Guru's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-velocity chase through insects, dirt roads, and bruises!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The recyclable wolf was hand made by Jack Skellington.
- The puzzling text found on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in a secret font called Pinocchio Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.