Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Louisiana Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Ear attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Ear
July 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Louisiana Jones series of films, Louisiana Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Ear lets you be lead by Louy into the summer of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Horo's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-stressing chase through rats, collapsing ceilings, and children!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might sing to your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions, '50s haircuts, or shoulder, ankle, lung, lycanthropic, or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- The glow of Louisiana Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Ear can be viewed from as far away as the primeval world.
- The mysterious graffiti painted on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Oogie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.