Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Liver, a favorite ride of Kuzco
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Liver
March 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Louisiana Jones series of manga, Louisiana Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Liver lets you crowd after Louy into the summer of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Jere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-tossing chase through bugs, water, and endless wealth!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this ride.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land annual passholders are invited to bypass this ride less than a moment before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this ride may melt.
- The parking structures behind this ride are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- The puzzling messages found on the surfaces of the ride's moon room are written in a cool-looking cypher called Frank Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.