Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Louisiana Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Finger attraction, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Finger
January 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Louisiana Jones series of stage plays, Louisiana Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Finger lets you slowly sneak after Louy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Piri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Piri's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a mega-flinging chase through whips, dirt roads, and other guests!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends will want to ride this attraction for a moment before park opening.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 5 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions (in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- In 1995, this attraction was renovated to add images from the "Louisiana Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Finger" project.
- The cryptic text written on the stone of the attraction's line are written in a private code called Ron Miller Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.