Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Louisiana Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Hair attraction, astonishingly striking in the morning sunlight
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Hair
August 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Louisiana Jones series of skits, Louisiana Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Hair lets you be lead by Louy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Gere. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Gere's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-tossing chase through snakes, rocks, and children!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a reference to Rafiki can be found.
- The mysterious messages written on the floor of the attraction's ladder room are written in an ancient code called Fritz Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.