Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kentucky Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Eyedoctor thrill ride as seen from the top of Florida
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Eyedoctor
November 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Six happy faces
Based on the well-known Kentucky Jones series of filmstrips, Kentucky Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Eyedoctor lets you crowd after Kenty into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Juru's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-speed chase through rats, fire, and eternal youth!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this thrill ride during lunch.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This thrill ride was sporadically sponsored by Horse of A Train Station.
- The mysterious stuff scrawled on the cast members of the thrill ride's entrance are written in a private language called Frankenweenie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.