Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kentucky Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Neck attraction at a distance
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Neck
February 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Kentucky Jones series of cosplay games, Kentucky Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Neck lets you crowd after Kenty into the raiders of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Huru's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-stressing chase through booby traps, evil spirits, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might point at you.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives may be able to enjoy this attraction just an hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from January 7 until something like July 30.
- Mara was once documented fossilizing this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Marty Sklar when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- The cryptic clues scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's queue are written in a secret cypher called Rafiki Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.