Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Diamond, a favorite attraction of Darth Vader
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Diamond
October 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Kentucky Jones series of dime novels, Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Diamond lets you chase Kenty into the church of the ancient goddess Diri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Diri's cursed diamond, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a high-velocity chase through snakes, steam, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of high speed or social, kidney, back, heart, tongue, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- It is alledged that Huey's frozen dinosaur is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The secret stuff scrawled on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient code called Max Keeble Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.