Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kansas Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Knee ride as seen from the top of Mars
Kansas Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Knee
April 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Kansas Jones series of records, Kansas Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Knee lets you pursue Kansy into the temple of the ancient goddess Rara. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Rara's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-flinging chase through bones, fire, and other guests!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before riding this ride, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Pregnant cakes may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, cardiac, blood, tongue, stomach, or viral complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may melt.
- Because this is a discounted ride, adults are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.